Gaming itzTitanz's Returns

Jourdan

Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2014
YouTube
I've been partnered with Freedom for a year now but took a hiatus while I was focusing on competitive gaming, traveling for events, and moving inbetween houses. But now I'm back! I'm trying to stream everything I play (BO3, LoL, CS:GO, Minecraft, etc.) and I'll be attempting to make good YouTube content out of those games. Swing by and check my channels out: youtube.com/user/itzTitanz, twitch.tv/itzTitanz

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Jourdan,

Welcome back to the Freedom! Community!

We're glad to have you back. :) I think it's really cool how you're going to be streaming everything you play, sharing is one of the most enjoyable aspects to playing video games. I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Now that we know what you're going to be doing, please tell us a bit more about yourself, perhaps even about your hiatus while you were focusing on competitive gaming! If you need some ideas to begin with, you can always refer to the introduction template.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck with the streams and the videos!

Jourdan

Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2014
YouTube
Your name: Jourdan
(Optional) Where are you from?: Virginia
(Optional) How old are you?: 20
How did you find Freedom!? A friend referred me
What made you join our forums?: The want to network and gain connections
What are your hobbies?: Gaming
Why did you start YouTube? As a channel to hold proof for CoD: MW2 matches
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? (Was) To become a professional gamer
What kind of channel do you run?: straight up gaming
What kind of content do you upload? Montages/gameplays. Gonna try to start commentaries and vlog-type videos
When do you upload?: Whenever I have content
Channel link: user/itzTitanz

More About: While I was focused on competitive gaming I visited Detroit twice for MES Events and competed UMG DC. I placed T24 and T32 at MES and T64 at UMG DC. I had a blast competing but the community is extremely toxic. Everyone talks **** and puts other people down.