Gaming It's NOT A Phase Dad! It's YouTube!

Devon Goth

Rising User
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
Hey I'm John, but I go by Devon. I've been on the forums for about a year now, but I never really introduced myself properly. I'm 16 years old, I love making people laugh and smile even when times are tough, and at the end of the day whether I make money off of YouTube or not my #1 priority is to entertain at least one person. I've been on YouTube for years making videos on multiple channels, but I never could get the ball rolling. I've promised myself I would keep trying till I grew at all. I currently sit at 147 subscribers and to me that is a huge milestone. I'll always be grateful that at least over 100 people love the content I make. My goal this year is to at least hit 1,000 subscribers. If I can hit that goal I will be grateful. It will motivate me to keep trying and never give up on the people I love entertaining. If you want to check out my channel just look up "DevonIsOnFire" on YouTube to see my main gaming channel and if you love my content, subscribe! Hopefully I make you laugh. Have an awesome day!

Attachments

• backgrounder (1).png
    backgrounder (1).png
    33.4 KB · Views: 0

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey I'm John, but I go by Devon. I've been on the forums for about a year now, but I never really introduced myself properly. I'm 16 years old, I love making people laugh and smile even when times are tough, and at the end of the day whether I make money off of YouTube or not my #1 priority is to entertain at least one person. I've been on YouTube for years making videos on multiple channels, but I never could get the ball rolling. I've promised myself I would keep trying till I grew at all. I currently sit at 147 subscribers and to me that is a huge milestone. I'll always be grateful that at least over 100 people love the content I make. My goal this year is to at least hit 1,000 subscribers. If I can hit that goal I will be grateful. It will motivate me to keep trying and never give up on the people I love entertaining. If you want to check out my channel just look up "DevonIsOnFire" on YouTube to see my main gaming channel and if you love my content, subscribe! Hopefully I make you laugh. Have an awesome day!

Welcome to the Freedom! Forums!

I hope you reach your goal for the year just stick to it and have fun! :)