Lakes

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Finland
YouTube
Your name: Lake
Where are you from?: Finland
How old are you?: 29
How did you find Freedom!?: I just heard about these networks what provide supportive community for youtubers. So i started to look for different options and heard lots of good about Freedom! and decided to join :)
What made you join our forums?: 2 things. To get to know this community as i already had look for some of the posts and it looked like the must thing to do. secondly: It's was suggested by people and also Freedom!
What are your hobbies?: Well.. First of all games, PC mostly these days, Fly fishing, Disc golf and some other things that i don't do that often :D
What is your favorite food?: There is many and they are all kinda fast foods, does it tell something about me?;P Sushi is great, pizza, hamburgers...
Why did you start YouTube?: My main source of entertainment has been youtube for like around 3 years now. About 2 years ago i started to think that, This looks fun and i would like to do it too but didn't have the courage to start it. My first language is finnish and english is somewhat hard to pronounce for me. Anyway after 2 years i finally put my channel up and i now have few videos there and been liking it most in a long time! Hopefully this will become something that i can continue doing :).
What is your biggest dream?: At this point my biggest dream is that i could put more time to creating youtube content. Like quality stuff.
What kind of channel do you run?: This is gaming channel. Let's Plays and some random stuff what i can find out of the deep end of my steam library :D
What kind of content do you upload?: At this moment there is mostly horror game content and those randoms what i mentioned earlier. I think im gonna go keep 1 horror let's play on rotation all times.
When do you upload?: At this moment i can upload everyday but when i get another job its not gonna be that frequent ;(
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcYO-y3oGpfH9zOaJAjXvYg

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)