Educational its all coool man. Youtube is a simple game

THE LAUGHING TREE

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2018
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
If you watch my very first video, around 20 seconds long or something, I was half drunk, but the narrative attracted people, and since I'm a pretty chilled guy; I stayed the same. I made videos when I was bored, after watching Star Wars ect. I havn't used a video editor, the camera is bad, the sound is bad, the SEO is even bad. But somehow, even after a 6 weeks break, I am nearly 4k subs in like 4 months or so? with 300,000 views.

TELL ME IF THERE IS ONE GOOD VIDEO. WOULD YOU SUBSCRIBE? HONESTLY?
If not then, understand that the world is a very strange place, but people like stories, and people don't like actors. Hell dude, I wanna watch a freestyle comedian, I don't wanna see someone spend so much money and time in damn youtube videos because it makes me feel like they are just in it for the money, and if you are, then maybe thats incurable. But I'm not. I just find it fun, and every day my Youtube is getting stronger.

If anyone wants a shout out let me know, but i'm only going to do it to people who don't have dollar signs in their eyes man.

Just take it easy, folks!
and check my channel out

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
"I don't wanna see someone spend so much money and time in damn youtube videos because it makes me feel like they are just in it for the money"
how is buying good stuff mean that people are only doing youtube for the money???

I spent money on my gear because I wanted viewers to have better viewing experience so your gonna have to tell me why i am in the wrong to do that??? and you are gonna need to make it a very good excuse

P.S working hard to get something means you EARNED it so don't bag on people that work hard for things they want to achieve in there life

Reactions: LW

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
ah ok ok. Easy tiger. I am just giving my two penny worth on why my YouTube has been a success............ (don't worry you are only 50 subs away).
Giving opinions is a good thing but why in your opinion do you think people like me are only doing youtube for money just because we put our money and time to making our videos for youtube, i don't get how that works, ofc i cant talk for everyone but i put time and effort into my channel because 1 i love youtube because its fun and entertaining and the community you can create yourself thru your channel, i just dont understand how me putting time and money into making good videos means im in youtube for the money

Reactions: LW

THE LAUGHING TREE

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2018
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
No, please stop being fallacious. It is not very difficult to separate those who over try and put on a show, and one who is entirely himself. People who try to hard fail. That is all im saying dude. Are you not sure of yourself, or do you just want to start an argument? or is the former the cause of the latter?

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
So hard work gives you the impression that people do stuff for money???
No, please stop being fallacious. It is not very difficult to separate those who over try and put on a show, and one who is entirely himself. People who try to hard fail. That is all im saying dude. Are you not sure of yourself, or do you just want to start an argument? or is the former the cause of the latter?
but you didn't say that that's my point. and I'm not arguing with anyone if you read back i'm simply asking you to explain exactly what you mean by what your saying