YouTube IS VLOGGING WORTH IT

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
HEY ALL PANDA HERE! So I do mostly gaming videos on my channel but I also occasionally vlog and see that I get more views on vlogs than I do on my gameplay videos so my question is this; should YouTubers vlog more since their audience seems to watch it more and for a longer period of time? Cause I have been thinking about vlogging a full day in my life, like my trip the city, my day at the college, and then when I get home to get ready for recording, but am unsure if I should go through with it cause I rarely get feedback on social media. ANYWAY RANT OVER THANKS GUYS!

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Like said above i would seperate and use two channels. The only thing with daily vlogging is that your life stops becoming your own (if you know what i mean, because your sharing it with everyone and once its out there you cant get it back) and your personality somewhat changes because everyone is a slightly different person on camera and to get daily content its alot of film time through the day. When you think about it your always going to be thinking about your next video and what you do through the day on a constant basis so theres no break. For fulltime vloggers its not soo bad but when you have a job it can be more awkward. For me for example i do gaming, after i finish all my edits and all that the rest of the day is mine to relax or get on with whatever and i dont need to think about filming anything else. However if u enjoy sharing parts of your life go for it, worst case you dont like it and stop but i will say there is most likely going to come a point where you need a break so in this case i would keep your gaming channel going at the same time. Plus seperating makes sense because you dont want to overload your viewers with loads of videos in short spaces on the same channel, that could backfire and look messy.

Last edited:
Reactions: noblepanda

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
Like said above i would seperate and use two channels. The only thing with daily vlogging is that your life stops becoming your own (if you know what i mean, because your sharing it with everyone and once its out there you cant get it back) and your personality somewhat changes because everyone is a slightly different person on camera and to get daily content its alot of film time through the day. When you think about it your always going to be thinking about your next video and what you do through the day on a constant basis so theres no break. For fulltime vloggers its not soo bad but when you have a job it can be more awkward. For me for example i do gaming, after i finish all my edits and all that the rest of the day is mine to relax or get on with whatever and i dont need to think about filming anything else. However if u enjoy sharing parts of your life go for it, worst case you dont like it and stop but i will say there is most likely going to come a point where you need a break so in this case i would keep your gaming channel going at the same time. Plus seperating makes sense because you dont want to overload your viewers with loads of videos in short spaces on the same channel, that could backfire and look messy.
Thanksfor the feedback! and thanks to the others too!!

ghostkillgaming

Rising User
Feb 14, 2017
YouTube
The good thing about most vlogs is that you'll have daily content. But I wouldn't start vlogging until you have a good viewer population

Last edited: