YouTube is it okay to use scripts in youtube vids

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
i asked this since i think ive been using scripts since i think last year in my 2017 youtube videos and to this to this day in 2018 and is it a bad since u know what to say instead off the head" and less stutter than normal. now i could also say since i wanna keep this short that sometimes scripts hard tho dont use scripts for lets play's or vlogs but i guess if u can u can use them tho i do wanna say its hard to use it at" first btw.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As long as you don't come across like your using too much of a script then I would say its fine, at the end of the day unless you sound robotic your viewers aren't really going to know if you use a script of do it off the top of your head.

Fredman

Well-Known User
Nov 5, 2014
Alberta, Canada
YouTube
it depends on what you are making, Gaming videos and Let's Play is more about being engaged with the game and it's (in my opinion) useless to use a script, if you're doing a short skit (or something to that extend) then a script helps to the skit on track.

if you use pointers to get things you want in the videos, that also works.

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
i asked this since i think ive been using scripts since i think last year in my 2017 youtube videos and to this to this day in 2018 and is it a bad since u know what to say instead off the head" and less stutter than normal. now i could also say since i wanna keep this short that sometimes scripts hard tho dont use scripts for lets play's or vlogs but i guess if u can u can use them tho i do wanna say its hard to use it at" first btw.
Of course its ok but it really depends on what your channel is about cuz if you script something and your genre of the channel is not a good idea to use script, you kinda lose personality and originality