Nov 17, 2015
Sweden
YouTube
AlyssaSundale
Hey im Alyssa
nice to meet you all
please take good care of me

kay let see if I can answer this template

Well as I said im Alyssa Sundale although its my artist name I prefer if you use it, thanks

Im from Sweden

Im 25 quarter of a century

I found freedom while just looking for a network, I got intrested in joing one after i first was contacted to join one and i learned more, then even though they contacted me and asked me to join over and over when i acctuly tried and they checked my channel they were like no you too small, then why keep buggering me

It said on the home page i should do that

Hobbies? hm i read and draw and play games

I dunno maybe pizza or burger or some nice steak, dont give me any veggies though

To start talking regularly, get back in contact with my emotions, find others like me, for fun

Gaming

Gaming

8:00 am and pm every day

https://www.youtube.com/AlyssaSundale

Think thats all answered, if anything else just ask

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Alyssa Sundale,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

A nice steak is an awesome meal. :D Pizza is great too, it's the food that my friends and I always eat when we're watching a movie at someone's place.

I'm sure you can find like-minded people here on the forums, we have tons of gaming channels too! I see you have uploaded some StarCraft II and some Metal Gear Solid content to your channel recently. Of all the games that you've worked with so far, which one has been the most fun?

Also consider dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think it's a good section for you to start out in!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Alyssa Sundale

Rising User
Nov 17, 2015
Sweden
YouTube
AlyssaSundale
Thanks
hm hard one probably Dust an Elysian tale one of the first i did on the channel and its just an amazing style it is in.

Styx was very hard and i dont thin i acctuly had the skill to complete but somehow made it through blind luck feelt so incredibly good completing it though

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Another new member from Sweden, what a neat coincidence :D Welcome to Freedom Alyssa! Sorry to hear you had a bit of trouble joining networks in the past, but I'm glad Freedom gave you the opportunity to grow your channel :) Freedom's my first network too, and it's probably gonna be my only one ;)

Witcher 3, StarCraft 2, all games that have more story than the ones I play... xD I really need to branch out more with what I record but anyways I hope you enjoy your time here in Freedom! Feel free to let us know if you need help with anything btw. We're a friendly bunch around here, and you've got Freedom powerhouse Danny above and that random person that is me in this post so ask away if you've got questions :] Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: Alex Carette

Alyssa Sundale

Rising User
Nov 17, 2015
Sweden
YouTube
AlyssaSundale
Another new member from Sweden, what a neat coincidence :D Welcome to Freedom Alyssa! Sorry to hear you had a bit of trouble joining networks in the past, but I'm glad Freedom gave you the opportunity to grow your channel :) Freedom's my first network too, and it's probably gonna be my only one ;)

Witcher 3, StarCraft 2, all games that have more story than the ones I play... xD I really need to branch out more with what I record but anyways I hope you enjoy your time here in Freedom! Feel free to let us know if you need help with anything btw. We're a friendly bunch around here, and you've got Freedom powerhouse Danny above and that random person that is me in this post so ask away if you've got questions :] Have an awesome day! - Brandon

View attachment 12216

Yeah when i started i was afraid i would just be totally quiet so i choose very story driven games, games that more or less could talk on there own so if it happened it wouldnt be too bad. I feel now thought that I also would like to branch out like multiplayer or games that isnt reliant on showing everything for it to make sense[DOUBLEPOST=1447896808][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community ;)
Thanks

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
YouTube
Yeah when i started i was afraid i would just be totally quiet so i choose very story driven games, games that more or less could talk on there own so if it happened it wouldnt be too bad. I feel now thought that I also would like to branch out like multiplayer or games that isnt reliant on showing everything for it to make sense[DOUBLEPOST=1447896808][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks
I think we all had that beginner's shyness when we started out x3 The great thing about being on PC is that you have so many more games to play, and you've definitely taken full advantage of that with the variety of games you play :) I wouldn't worry to much about commentating Alyssa. Just keep practicing and when you think you're ready then go for that multiplayer live com. :D Took me over a year to find my Youtube personality so there's never a rush! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Alyssa Sundale

Rising User
Nov 17, 2015
Sweden
YouTube
AlyssaSundale
I think we all had that beginner's shyness when we started out x3 The great thing about being on PC is that you have so many more games to play, and you've definitely taken full advantage of that with the variety of games you play :) I wouldn't worry to much about commentating Alyssa. Just keep practicing and when you think you're ready then go for that multiplayer live com. :D Took me over a year to find my Youtube personality so there's never a rush! - Brandon

View attachment 12224

Not afraid of that anymore was more something in the beginning and then it just stuck to those kinda games, still though have none to play with so no multiplayer yet

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
YouTube
Not afraid of that anymore was more something in the beginning and then it just stuck to those kinda games, still though have none to play with so no multiplayer yet
Why not start off with a free game or two to see if you're ready to play all those multiplayer gamers out there :] How bout Team Fortress 2 or Unturned? I tried them both once and they're incredible even though they're free :D - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Alyssa Sundale

Rising User
Nov 17, 2015
Sweden
YouTube
AlyssaSundale
Why not start off with a free game or two to see if you're ready to play all those multiplayer gamers out there :] How bout Team Fortress 2 or Unturned? I tried them both once and they're incredible even though they're free :D - Brandon

View attachment 12225
Not really that i have played and can play multiplayer games its just i find them not much fun unless you have someone with you, reason why they are multiplayer, if there are just no one else you know there you could as well just be playing against good AI's