Entertainment Introduction!!

Shelby Logan

Rising User
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi I'm new here! So It's probably a good Idea to Introduce myself!

Your name: Shelby
(Optional) Where are you from?: A Small Town in the North of Ireland
(Optional) How old are you?: I'm 16
How did you find Freedom!? I was looking for a partnership and Freedom was recommended to me!
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to Introduce myself haha!
What are your hobbies?: Video Making, Playing Video Games, Playing Guitar, I.C.T and Tech, Listening to Music and I also dabble in a bit of Horse Riding!
What is your favorite food? Pizza or Pasta! I can't pick one!!
Why did you start YouTube? I loved making videos form a young age, I learned how to make animations and I loved doing that when I was younger. I also use to use a very old phone to video gameplay on my Nintendo 3DS and even video myself doing something random (Kinda like a Vlog!) I uploaded some gameplay on my old channel which I never deleted and still is up! It Is so cringe worthy to look at!
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? I'd love to work with computers and live in a cool looking house. Hopefully have 1,000 subscribers at one point too!
What kind of channel do you run?: I don't really have a theme it's more or less entertainment!
What kind of content do you upload? I video myself doing various challenges form time to time but I mainly find myself uploading videos of me reacting to a popular music video or album and sometimes I'll upload an album review! I love sharing my opinion! I also upload gaming videos, at the moment I have a Minecraft survival series that is ongoing, I'm on episode 2!
When do you upload?: I upload an album review or whatever it may be on a Friday and a Gaming video on a Saturday!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpJ6ym8q71fhi-pPZuFajUg

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Shelby Logan,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Pizza or pasta... Sounds like quite a difficult choice to make haha. :p Personally I would go with pizza because it works so well when you have some pals over.

You mentioned that you learned how to animate a long time ago, have you uploaded any animations to your channel? I love watching animated YouTube videos because they're all mostly unique.

You should check out some of the discussion sections some time if you haven't already. The "General Discussion" section is a great one to start with and is actually one of my favourite sections!

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck working towards 1,000 subscribers!

Shelby Logan

Rising User
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the forums
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1451744415][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi @Shelby Logan,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Pizza or pasta... Sounds like quite a difficult choice to make haha. :p Personally I would go with pizza because it works so well when you have some pals over.

You mentioned that you learned how to animate a long time ago, have you uploaded any animations to your channel? I love watching animated YouTube videos because they're all mostly unique.

You should check out some of the discussion sections some time if you haven't already. The "General Discussion" section is a great one to start with and is actually one of my favourite sections!

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck working towards 1,000 subscribers!
Thank You!
It really is haha! Yeah that's a good choice!
No I haven't done animations in ages, But I think maybe it would be a good idea to maybe get back into it and hopefully upload something animated to my channel later on.
Definitely will check it out! Thanks for all the advice![DOUBLEPOST=1451744608][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks! I was able to add it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1451744415][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank You!
It really is haha! Yeah that's a good choice!
No I haven't done animations in ages, But I think maybe it would be a good idea to maybe get back into it and hopefully upload something animated to my channel later on.
Definitely will check it out! Thanks for all the advice![DOUBLEPOST=1451744608][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks! I was able to add it!
No problem, glad i could help ;)