Gaming Introduction CamTheGamer

CamTheGamer

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2015
YouTube
TheTruAfliction
Your name:Cameron (CamTheGamer)

How did you find Freedom!?: I found freedom by looking up sponsorships because I wanted Freedom to spark off the flare. When I ran into the website and saw all of these proffesionals working on this website, I knew it was the place for me!

What made you join our forums?: I saw how organized and proffesional the site was.

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Baseball

What is your favorite food?: Alfredo Chicken Fettucini

Why did you start YouTube?: I saw how many youtubers we're growing, getting known, and most important is that they we're having fun!

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to get to my maximum potential on YouTube.

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming

What kind of content do you upload? GFX, Roblox, Minecraft, Tutorials, and More!

When do you upload?: Mostly during the weekend because I'm so busy and my WiFi is so bad. My parents are divorced and my dad has the best WiFi but I go with him every other weekend.
I usually record a lot of videos and upload them randomly. I actually am making a schedule so be ready for that :D

Channel link: http://youtube.com/c/camthecommentator1

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You and i share the same favorite plate :D i just love that white pasta sauce with chicken!, but anywho , i love your enthusiasm on the will of uploading videos even though you have limited resources most of the time :D. However, you could use some upgrades on your channel or actually a slight upgrade which is the audio quality which can be easily fixed by using an audio editing software like audacity which can make your audio more clear and high quality :D, and also you may want to shorten your video duration to add the highlights of your video instead of a large pile of duration maybe! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU :D

CamTheGamer

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 2, 2015
YouTube
TheTruAfliction
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You and i share the same favorite plate :D i just love that white pasta sauce with chicken!, but anywho , i love your enthusiasm on the will of uploading videos even though you have limited resources most of the time :D. However, you could use some upgrades on your channel or actually a slight upgrade which is the audio quality which can be easily fixed by using an audio editing software like audacity which can make your audio more clear and high quality :D, and also you may want to shorten your video duration to add the highlights of your video instead of a large pile of duration maybe! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU :D
Thank bro maybe we can do a vid together u be the entertainer and ill be the gamer expert :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446784631][/DOUBLEPOST]
another gamer great we have here a lot of gamers welcome
Thank you for the nice introduction! ;D