Gaming Introducing Wasteland Wanderer and Avid Gamer

PleaseDontCry2

New User
Dec 10, 2015
Hello,

First I would like to thank you all for taking the time to read this post I appreciate it.

My name is Arik AKA PleaseDontCry2 but most just call me Cry. I am a 27 year old gamer and Youtube

content creator. My Favorite foods are Chinese, Cheesecake, and my homemade Fettuccine Alfredo. I am

from Upstate New York but I lived out in Colorado for 5 years after I graduated and came back to NY

because I fell onto hard times being unemployed and homeless. I used to stream on twitch all the time but

have decided that after a year of doing it and almost 3000 followers that it was time to try something new.

I take great pride in my content and recording videos and editing them before posting allows me the

chance to ensure that I am putting out the best content possible. It also helps ensure that more people

can learn on their own time and not on my schedule of live streams. My biggest dream is to be successful

and be able to help people and entertain them on Youtube. I am one that will take a process and break it

down to find the best way to do it even if it means starting over. I will make the sacrifice and then once I

am confident with my method I will discuss it with and teach others so that they may benefit from the

sacrifice. Take Star Wars as an example the Jedi master will teach his apprentice all the knowledge he has

learned. The apprentice will then grow upon that knowledge and will inevitably become better than the

master. I try to use my knowledge to help other grow upon. I have always enjoyed discussing ideas with

people because in doing so I refine my thoughts and also build upon the knowledge of others. My channel

contains a lot of tips but also has a lot of content for entertainment as well. My goals are to upload more

than one video a day but right now I upload one video daily. Please check out my channel and share you

thoughts with me and with others.

Thank you for your time in this matter
Cry

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Hey welcome to the Freedom Family! Can we have a link to your channel? Also, why not do both live streaming and posting to YouTube? Just a thought.