Gaming Introducing The Bossman

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys, I am extremely new here and on Youtube to be honest. Don't worry I read a thread that asked to use a template so here it is.

Your name: Ben
(Optional) Where are you from?: Sheffield UK
(Optional) How old are you?: 27
How did you find Freedom!? Approached on Twitter
What made you join our forums?: Wanted to meet new people and get some advice from time to time, once I am established I hope to pass my knowledge on to people like me now.
What are your hobbies?: Football, spending time with the wife and kids, gaming
What is your favorite food? Pretty much all food, except cheese. Sorry to all you cheese lovers but, no
Why did you start YouTube? To get away with playing as many games as possible without the wife being too mad. Hopefully earn enough to help her realise her dream of being a stay at home mum like she wants to nbe
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Youtube full time so no more daily grind, to enjoy life to its full potential. Raise awareness of dementia and the people who have to deal with people close to them getting dementia.
What kind of channel do you run?:Gaming videos, opinions over gaming videos
What kind of content do you upload? Live commentary over games. I use Call of duty just for fun, WRC 5 to discuss matters. I will be posting a variety of games, eg the division beta next week
When do you upload?: Daily around 11pm GMT
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5T-yhxwdCe9moDZzYhXBhg
Favourite video I have posted so far:
- I explain a lot about myself in here. If you want to get to know me and my circumstances I definitely explain better in this video than I am able to anywhere else. Let's just say I've been through a lot.

I will answer any question anyone has though and I hope to get to know you lot and contribute as much as I possible can in here.

Hope you all have an amazing day!