Gaming Introducing PriMe Trap Lord

PriMe Trap Lord

New User
Nov 4, 2015
Hey guys, My name is PriMe Trap Lord. I am from the United States, born in Chicago Illinois and raised in Charlotte North Carolina. I am 15 Years old. I found freedom through a favorite channel of mine. I joined the forums in order to meet new people and become one with the community. I enjoy track, soccer, gaming, and sleeping. My favorite food is Calamari. I started my new channel (this one) around April 2015 and was looking to expand. At the moment, 1000 subscribers would be a dream come true. I run a gaming channel, mostly Call of Duty, and I plan on expanding as my channel grows. I upload clips, and soon commentaries when my game capture card arrives. I upload semi weekly, but soon will start posting daily when I purchase my recording equipment. Here is my channel, please subscribe, and I would be more than happy to check out your channels.
youtube.com/primetraplord if this does not work
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9tESAQnvWbyEkV77C4w0nQ

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi @PriMe Trap Lord

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thanks for writing up a good and proper introduction!
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @PriMe Trap Lord,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Call of Duty is a pretty cool franchise, I especially liked Modern Warfare 2. It is one of my favourite games of all time! The community built around that game was really cool, I especially liked what people made of that game on YouTube. :) What is your favourite game in the franchise?

I'm sure you'll meet a lot of people on these forums if you spend some time looking into sections that you're personally interested in. I see that you enjoy playing video games, perhaps you should pay a visit to the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, I hope you will surpass the 1,000 subscriber mark some day!