Gaming Introducing myself!

KidRykto

New User
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
hello guys,

my name is Siem, and i'm 17 years old.
I wanna grow as a youtuber because it's my passion and i love doing it.
I love making videos and entertain others with it.

It is a gaming channel right now but maybe in the future i will start doing vlogs or something.
My channel name is KidRykto (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGNV-0OpIS3fGfD1Q7PMjsQ)

If you like what i do subscribe then, i appreciate every single one of my subs.
If you have any other question feel free to ask me!

Regards,

Siem

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! ;D

I think you might want to introduce yourself to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum :D

i really loved your sniping montage it was really awesome , and i think your channel is in the right direction as well where you have more than one good video , and i think that is great , but i think you need that little bit of adjustments in terms of graphics [ Thumbnails , Logo , Banner ] which really can help your channel to look great and leave a great impression because impressions in this matter are really important. Also , i think that you should expand your montage and gameplay material like maybe doing funny moments or epic fails and stuff which really can expand your chances of being searched on YouTube :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D GREAT JOB!