Gaming Introducing myself, SuchNova!

suchnova1

New User
Nov 16, 2015
Your name: My real name is Brady, but my on-screen name, or YouTube name, is SuchNova
(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from Long Island, New York, which is located in United States.
(Optional) How old are you?: I am thirteen years old

How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom! from my friends a very long time ago, and My old youtube channel was partnered with Freedom!, too!

What made you join our forums?: I saw the introducing yourself forum page and was looking for some new viewers!

What are your hobbies?: Probably my most known hobby is gaming and commentating, but I also really enjoy skateboarding.

What is your favorite food? My favorite food is Pizza, of course. :D

Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube to entertain people and make them smile and happy.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to program video games.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a Minecraft based channel for the time being, but I might end up going to some other games at some point
What kind of content do you upload? Minecraft mostly, and probably also some other games at some point :D.
When do you upload?: I upload on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and if I have more time in the week I will post on the days in the middle, too :)

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkQpljrO8bNEUkFh9Gq9oJg

Please check out my channel, I will really appreciate it! come join the strade squad! :D