Gaming Introduce yourself

Cliffardo

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
Manchester, England
YouTube
Cliffardo_
Hello there, First of all welcome to the community I hope you like it here!

I have checked out your channel and looked around the videos etc, Here is what I thought.

Good Points:

> Your Graphics, in terms of Profile Picture, Banner and thumbnails are very good!
> Your audio and visual footage is at a sweet standard
> Your montage videos of the modded Lobby are good very interesting and you used a nice backing track
> You speak very clearly so I can easily understand you

Bad Points:

> The first video I saw you uploaded which was the montage I found that the music you used to back it up was very annoying :(
> Improve lighting when you used your camera.

Overall some good content, Keep going grind it through and you will grow soon taken me months to just get 37 subs :D

Good Luck mate and Welcome :D

Mr Donimo

New User
Feb 1, 2016
YouTube
Thankyou! I already made note of the lighting regarding facecam, im just finding it difficult as im very nervous. I had to record that 12 times before i gave up and just uploaded. And thankyou, i will add the subscribe button very soon :)

Cliffardo

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
Manchester, England
YouTube
Cliffardo_
Thankyou! I already made note of the lighting regarding facecam, im just finding it difficult as im very nervous. I had to record that 12 times before i gave up and just uploaded. And thankyou, i will add the subscribe button very soon :)

Hahaha I understand what I mean I am to nervous to but a cam on my videos till I get more subscribers so good job that you did it now! Just keep going, I already subbed ;)