Gaming Introduce my self

Gaming GOD

New User
Nov 11, 2015
Hello All Freedom members!I really like doing Youtube Videos and My Favorite game is Agar.io to make a channel of agar and other games since I played them a lot.I played the game since they published it,Then after a while I decided to create a channel about agar.I started playing Happy Wheels on it a couple weeks ago.I will also open up for other PC games the only thing you have to do is just comment.My actual name is Johan Sanchez I live on the Eastern side of the United States.I wanted a sponsor so I went to Freedom because I had already knew about Freedom and I really liked how they ran their company so I signed Up for it.

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBeDHMejh2OYxasklIPwgvw

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Gaming GOD,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Agar.io is a great browser-based game, I really enjoy playing it as well. :) Happy Wheels is also a ton of fun! I'm glad to see that you're enjoying your partnership with Freedom!. If I were to suggest a game for you to work with, it'd be Minecraft because it's a popular game among Agar.io and Happy Wheels players.

The "Gaming Discussion" section is a great place to find some more game ideas/suggestions, you should drop by some time if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!