Gaming Intoduction of me and who I am

charlybrown 286

New User
Feb 3, 2016
hey everyone i just thought i would put something on here as far as my voyage into YouTube and in turn the Freedom Family to start off i'm Charles and i'm 24 years old happily engaged to my beautiful Jarah and couldn't be happier but life wasn't always happy fun times. When i was just 3 years old i was diagnosed with seizures and not just any seizures but Myoclonic seizures and at the time it was rare for a kid at my age to have that type of seizures. What made it worst was the fact that I was having grand mal seizures in clusters of hundreds and it came down to 2 options either the medication they put me on works or they have to separate the two hemispheres of my brain to prevent more seizures from happening. Thank god they worked not just for my sake but my parents as well when i turned five the university wanted to test a new piece of machinery now instead of the EEG or electroencephalogram which uses electrodes to measure my brain activity they came up with the MEG which uses magnets to measure my brain activity and well they had to sedate me and gave me to much which almost killed me.

After i was healthy enough to leave i left and had the seizures under control but dealing with them for little over 10 years then when i was given a 5% chance of growing out of them i got the best 13th birthday gift i could ever receive i was diagnosed seizure free after a EEG that was taken a month prior then of course all good things must come to an end. Few months later my parents started arguing really bad and few months after that they divorced i was devastated with my dads last words before he moved out was "if it wasn't for those kids we would have never gotten a divorce!!" so now at 13 i have to mature and quickly with my mom is drowning her pain with alcohol being hateful towards my sister and me and i had to be the man of the house and protect my little sis who was only 12 at the time. Life got rough real quick from me being used as a messenger between my parents to getting kicked out several times, having to work at my grandpas farm to raise an income for the family, it affected my schooling and led to eventually me failing out of high school only because i don't quite even though my mom wanted me to drop out i am now 24 years old and my parents are once again friends and i started my YouTube channel because it was my way of doing what i love and that's playing games now while i am a gentle guy i still have some health problems and one being depression due to the one man that helped me the most when i needed a dad was my grandpa he died 2 years ago July 28 2014 soon after that in January of 2015 my 9 year old cousin dies and that's when i found Markipliers channel and his Draw My Life video.

He inspired me so much that he gave me hope so i thought why not show other people my talent at playing games or in some cases lack there of lol but still i looked up video after video and i found a video that showed me the ropes and that is also where i discovered Freedom and i wish i could remember the channel to give credit where it is due but when i started making videos i only started with 3 subs and now grown up to 25 and i hope to continue to grow more with the Freedom Family i am seeing a better light to life and it gives me hope to see that people out there like watching my videos and i hope to keep doing that by making people laugh and smile and one thing i have learned is that just when it starts to look dark always remember there is always a light to cast a shadow.
i'm charles or some call me charly and i hope i have inspired you as much as mark has me.

If you so wish to check my channel out and please only subscribe if you like my content but here is the link to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj0YVzVrUgH5rXx4hXtDnqw

Last edited: