Entertainment Interactive magic trick, will this clock read your mind?

ShadowMajor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
To the untrained eye, the clock might look like any other clock, the background is a messy house because we don't have anywhere else to shoot, and that we have an obnoxiously bright light that leaves horrible glare... ALL OF THIS IS WRONG!!.... well... the clock bit is wrong.

watch carefully and play along, see if the psychic clock can read your mind!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Woah, nice trick @ShadowMajor!

This reminds me of a game I played that asked me to think of a word out of a list and then it narrows it down through a number of seemingly irrelevant questions, except with this game all the outcomes point to 1 o'clock, don't they? :p

Good job with the video, you didn't sound boring at all and the quality was quite good! However, next time you demonstrate something with a glossy object, make sure there isn't anything bright behind the camera as it can over expose a part of the image, making it difficult to see some things like the numbers on the clock.

Keep up the good work!

ShadowMajor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Why thank you very much @41Danny1 for the feedback! Yeah exactly the same as the game, I saw someone do it with a clock and it just seemed so perfect how it was just your standard household item

Yeahhhh, sadly I noticed it too late into post to go back and change it, proper lighting is still very new to me, so I'm trying to get the hang of it still. But thank you, one of my worries is that I sound dull or boring.

Perhaps I can get you to play along with the next video I'll be uploading? (you'll need a pack of cards, but trust me, it's worth it!)

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Why thank you very much @41Danny1 for the feedback! Yeah exactly the same as the game, I saw someone do it with a clock and it just seemed so perfect how it was just your standard household item

Yeahhhh, sadly I noticed it too late into post to go back and change it, proper lighting is still very new to me, so I'm trying to get the hang of it still. But thank you, one of my worries is that I sound dull or boring.

Perhaps I can get you to play along with the next video I'll be uploading? (you'll need a pack of cards, but trust me, it's worth it!)
Haha I don't think I can do any collaborations at this time as I've been super busy lately (I haven't even made an appearance on my channel for weeks) but thanks for the offer. :D

I'm sure you'll get used to proper lighting and all that in time, but the most important thing will always be the content in your videos and you nailed it in this video!

ShadowMajor

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Haha I don't think I can do any collaborations at this time as I've been super busy lately (I haven't even made an appearance on my channel for weeks) but thanks for the offer. :D

I'm sure you'll get used to proper lighting and all that in time, but the most important thing will always be the content in your videos and you nailed it in this video!

Oh dear, sorry for the confusion, I didn't mean a collaboration, just to play along in the next interactive trick haha. But if you ever have any spare time and find yourself in the UK, consider yourself with an open invitation.

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Oh dear, sorry for the confusion, I didn't mean a collaboration, just to play along in the next interactive trick haha. But if you ever have any spare time and find yourself in the UK, consider yourself with an open invitation.
Oh my bad, I get what you mean. :p Well I might come across it if you share it on the forums again, so make sure to do so! I think I have a few packs of cards laying around somewhere.