Service In need

Lolzmas

New User
Oct 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey everybody!
I am looking for a skilled designer that can help me create a logo I have an idea for! I am also looking for someone who can make a very professional and high quality banner! I would like both the logo and banner ASAP and payment is something I'm flexible with! The designer will have free advertising on my channel especially with the logo since I intend to never change it once it's what I want :) Please inquire about any further details! Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
Hey everybody!
I am looking for a skilled designer that can help me create a logo I have an idea for! I am also looking for someone who can make a very professional and high quality banner! I would like both the logo and banner ASAP and payment is something I'm flexible with! The designer will have free advertising on my channel especially with the logo since I intend to never change it once it's what I want :) Please inquire about any further details! Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

Hi there Lolzmas! My portfolio is https://www.behance.net/ChaosUprising some of the logos might not be the best, but I was simply playing around with things in there, and I'd obviously spend longer on your request :) If you like what you see, then email me at [email protected] Hope to get a reply from you :)

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Hello Lolzmas.

I would love to help you out.

I never charge before I complete the project.

All of the work I do is in 3d.

Here is my portfolio:
greenmohawk.weebly.com

If you don't find something similar to what you are looking for feel free to contact me to ask if I can.

For faster reply I recommend using the information below.

Email: [email protected]