PC In need of people willing to collaborate on a PC/Mac platform!

Lygoconz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2015
South Wales
YouTube
Lygoconz
Let's be honest, YouTube is far more fun when you collaborate with others.

This is why I'm looking for someone or a group of people who are wanting to record PC/Mac games with others. The main games will include:

-Minecraft
-CS:GO
-Left for Dead 2
-GMod

If there are any games anyone wants to play that aren't on this list, we can work something out!

All I need is your YouTube channel link and your Skype name. If you're uncomfortable leaving your Skype details here, inbox me or add me on Skype instead. (Lygoconz)

Thank you for taking your time to read this!

-Connor (Lygoconz)

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube

This is why I'm looking for someone or a group of people who are wanting to record PC/Mac games with others. The main games will include:

-Minecraft
-Left for Dead 2
-GMod

If there are any games anyone wants to play that aren't on this list, we can work something out!

All I need is your YouTube channel link and your Skype name. If you're uncomfortable leaving your Skype details here, inbox me or add me on Skype instead. (Lygoconz)

-Connor (Lygoconz)

Only games I've got downloaded for Mac specifically is Strife, WoW, and Minecraft. All my other games I've got on windows partition but I don't have those other games on your list :p.

TheCrestedPenguin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2014
Netherlands
YouTube
Hey i've got 3 of the games you mentioned but i do not have left for dead, Apart from that i am willing to colab with you if you want to. Would be some fun i think. My skype is firenathan123 if you want to add me :)

TheYoshio

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 20, 2015
YouTube
Im willing, will add you on skype. I have a group i collab with weekly and we are looking to add more people to it!

Royal Flush

Rising User
Sep 21, 2015
Croatia
YouTube

-Minecraft
-Left for Dead 2
-GMod

-Connor (Lygoconz)
I'm willing to join if you don't mind. I have 3 out of 4 games that you've mentioned(I only do not have CS:GO).
My yt link is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuGoNXrjWH4sdZ5dIS7U-aA

and I'll add you on skype because my skype name is a little bit to long to write it haha :D