Tips & Tricks Improve

Trippst3r

Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
ItsTrippst3r
Personally, I think your videos are fine content wise, but I would make some a little longer. A fair amount of them seem to be under 3 minutes. Longer videos would boost watch time, thus increasing your chances of being noticed. I'm not a fan of LoL, SMITE, or Overwatch; so this could be swaying my opinion.

I did notice one thing when skimming through your videos: you don't advertise your content on social media often. Other than that, I have nothing to complain about. Keep up the great work!

MultiSpiderFish

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
YouTube
Personally, I think your videos are fine content wise, but I would make some a little longer. A fair amount of them seem to be under 3 minutes. Longer videos would boost watch time, thus increasing your chances of being noticed. I'm not a fan of LoL, SMITE, or Overwatch; so this could be swaying my opinion.

I did notice one thing when skimming through your videos: you don't advertise your content on social media often. Other than that, I have nothing to complain about. Keep up the great work!
Hey i don't have my videos longer then like 10 min becuase i don't that many that watches so long and about the advertise i do that on reddit, twitter, facebook, google+ and some times here

Reactions: Trippst3r

Trippst3r

Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
ItsTrippst3r
Hey i don't have my videos longer then like 10 min becuase i don't that many that watches so long and about the advertise i do that on reddit, twitter, facebook, google+ and some times here
I understand what you mean about the length. As for advertising, the Chrome extension I use wasn't showing info properly I suppose. Sorry about that! Keep doing what you do; I like it overall. Hopefully others will have some helpful feedback. :)

MultiSpiderFish

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
YouTube
I understand what you mean about the length. As for advertising, the Chrome extension I use wasn't showing info properly I suppose. Sorry about that! Keep doing what you do; I like it overall. Hopefully others will have some helpful feedback. :)
Alright thank you