ImaMilkMan

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2015
YouTube
Your name: James McGahan

(Optional) Where are you from?: Ocala Flordia

(Optional) How old are you?: 16

How did you find Freedom!? My friend gave me his referral link and i was like why not join, So i did.

What made you join our forums?: Just to meet the community and the people of this great business.

What are your hobbies?: YouTube videos, Listen to music, Play games.

What is your favorite food? Pizza

Why did you start YouTube? Seen people do it and i was like i want to do this so my first ever video was me on minecraft on my ipod touch and i got a webcam to record it and it was just horrible lol.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? Well i would love to get 1000 subs on YouTube and get a gaming computer cause i can only do videos on little games at the moment i probably will never get one but that is what my biggest dream is.

What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel,Anything really i never get comments in my videos really so i mean if someone commented on my video saying what i should do i probably would do it.

What kind of content do you upload? Gaming such as RuneScape and that's about it but i would love to upload everything i play like Csgo,Minecraft,Gmod and so forth but i need a better computer :(

When do you upload?: Random To be honest i mean if i got more views and comments to make more videos i would but now that i am part of the freedom team i think i will do videos on every Monday and Friday - And weekends sometimes

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNvScD9IrgXzgPafVzB_7hw

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @ImaMilkMan,

Welcome to the Freedom !Community!

You should save up for a gaming PC but I think RuneScape videos are very entertaining to watch, as a RuneScape player myself! :D Well, I haven't been on for a few months but I really enjoy watching RuneScape videos because that game was my childhood. What kind of RuneScape videos do you plan on uploading in the future? I find progress videos especially fun to watch for some reason (as long as the uploader keeps it interesting.)

Consistency is quite important on YouTube, and it's really helpful for getting more views and comments. I'm glad that you're being motivated to be more consistent by your new partnership!

Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think it'd be a good place for you to start on the forums!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed