Subscriber Milestone I'm so happy with the subscriber family I've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorden Albright

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2015
Knoxville, TN
YouTube
So... I've been on my current channel since I was about 13 years old. I'm 18 now, and a lot has changed.

When I first joined Freedom! (which was just this summer), I had a little over 300 subs, I believe. I can't quite remember. But now... I've got over 2,000 subs and counting at a very rapid rate. Just today, I gained roughly 150 subs. At that pace, I'm going to be reaching milestones like crazy.

I had that one golden upload which was a parody I did of My Way by Fetty Wap. It has racked up nearly 80,000 views and also landed me an audition for a new pilot show for NBC. It's done great things for me and it was so fun to make. I couldn't be more thankful. I've gotten so much love and support from new subscribers and it's really just a gratifying feeling.

I don't know, I just thought I'd share. I haven't been in the forum in a while, so I thought I'd throw out a little update. If anything, let this serve as inspiration to each of you that sometimes the best thing you can do is post content that you truly enjoy posting. One day, the world is gonna enjoy it just as much as you do!

Happy YouTubing!

Reactions: Brinkbabe91

Brinkbabe91

Renowned User
Jan 22, 2015
YouTube
Brinkbabe91
Woohoo! congrats! That is really awesome! I hope things keep going well for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.