Gaming I'm NEW!

SaMoN Lemsip

New User
Nov 3, 2015
So I want to make people smile through my videos! So the way I do that is I just make stupid compilations of funny moments, cut-coms on CoD and stories!

I hope I can get recognized!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You might wanna introduce yourself to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , so you just edit your thread and you should be fine :D

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @SaMoN Lemsip,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

That's cool, I enjoy watching compilation, funny moments, and those kind of videos! What Call of Duty game did you enjoy most out of the entire franchise? I must say I really enjoyed Modern Warfare 2. :) I didn't really play any more after Black Ops, besides Black Ops 2.

Also like @HFOShow said, please tell us a bit more about yourself now that we know what you like to upload, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! If you need some ideas to begin with, check out the introduction template!

Click here to view the introduction template!

After you've introduced a bit more about yourself, feel free to include a link to your YouTube channel.

I look forward to seeing you around!