Fitness I'm new YouTuber STAY POSITIVE

Antanas J

Rising User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello I'm new YouTuber. I just joined to freedom and i want to introduce.

My name is Antanas.
I'm from Lithuania
I'm 17 years old
I found freedom from youtube
I joined because i want to connect with more people, talk and grow together.
My hobby is creating videos and workout.
My favorite food is pizza.
I started youtube because i want to motivate, inspire and help people.
My dream is to build big community that everyone is like ONE and we help each other.
My channel is about motivation, inspiration, workouts, nutrition and just be positive and happy !
I upload once a week, usually on Sunday.

If you are interested please check my channel, my YouTube channel name is Antanas Surprise

Reactions: RageGaming

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello I'm new YouTuber. I just joined to freedom and i want to introduce.

My name is Antanas.
I'm from Lithuania
I'm 17 years old
I found freedom from youtube
I joined because i want to connect with more people, talk and grow together.
My hobby is creating videos and workout.
My favorite food is pizza.
I started youtube because i want to motivate, inspire and help people.
My dream is to build big community that everyone is like ONE and we help each other.
My channel is about motivation, inspiration, workouts, nutrition and just be positive and happy !
I upload once a week, usually on Sunday.

If you are interested please check my channel, my YouTube channel name is Antanas Surprise
Where did you find freedom on youtube? There's a ton of people you can meet on freedom. Members are always looking to talk to others too. Exercising is nice, especially being able to burn off eating pizza! How do you typically motivate people?

Reactions: Antanas J

Antanas J

Rising User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
Where did you find freedom on youtube? There's a ton of people you can meet on freedom. Members are always looking to talk to others too. Exercising is nice, especially being able to burn off eating pizza! How do you typically motivate people?
I found Freedom when i saw a youtube video about ''youtube networks'' and he talked about freedom. I want to motivate by doing something cool, do workouts, and much more about being free, positive and happy :) Thank you.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I found Freedom when i saw a youtube video about ''youtube networks'' and he talked about freedom. I want to motivate by doing something cool, do workouts, and much more about being free, positive and happy :) Thank you.
That's nice that you wound up finding freedom. When I get more publicity in the future, I'll definitely try to add more people to our freedom family :p If you can motivate people, that'll be a nice change of pace. A lot of people need some inspiration!

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
I tried to watch one of your video... I had to mute the sound because omg I hate the music x__x

But omg. How an you even do that?!? I need to make some exercise too... :/

This is really amazing... Also it have nothing to do with your video (or almost) but I really like the outside :3 I'd like to live in a place with trees and stuff..

Antanas J

Rising User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
I tried to watch one of your video... I had to mute the sound because omg I hate the music x__x

But omg. How an you even do that?!? I need to make some exercise too... :/

This is really amazing... Also it have nothing to do with your video (or almost) but I really like the outside :3 I'd like to live in a place with trees and stuff..
Music... it's hard to find good music but anyway thanks :)

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

it's cool to see people from different parts of the world, and we could all use more positivity - I subscribed to you :)

I am a spiritual leader myself - I post spiritual videos, meditations etc, among various other things.

Antanas J

Rising User
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

it's cool to see people from different parts of the world, and we could all use more positivity - I subscribed to you :)

I am a spiritual leader myself - I post spiritual videos, meditations etc, among various other things.
Thank You So Much !

Reactions: Chronamut