Gaming I'm back!

le.king

Respected User
Aug 17, 2014
YouTube
le_kingyt
hey guys! my names l.e king and i am officially back uploading youtube videos. I previously uploaded videos but i had to stop as it did not fit in with my schedule and i did not have time. However, i have decided i will try my best to make time to upload as many youtube videos as i can as i really enjoyed it.

Also, previously i was planning a stream to raise money for cancer as my Grandmother previously had breast cancer and my Granddad has recently been diagnosed with bawl cancer which unfortunately can not be cured. However not many people really watched this stream and i am hoping to grow my channel so i can do another stream with a larger following raising more money.

I would really appreciate if you guys could check out my channel and tell me what you think, thank you!
if you enjoy my channel i would really appreciate if you could drop me a like and maybe subscribe thanks a lot ;)
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialLeking

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Back To YouTube World And Freedom! ;D

Well i think that you have a good channel going on , and your channel's content is really interesting :D , but i got to say that quality comes first in any channel so you might want to upgrade that especially the audio on your videos and the volume balance. So you might want to maybe use an audio editing software for your audio like Audacity which is really great and easy to use , and can help you clearify your audio plus i think you need to balance the game audio with your microphone audio which really is important so we can actually hear you , so just make sure that the audio of your microphone is a little higher than the game audio :D

Also , i think that you really are good in making some thumbnails, so really work on that skill because its important for YouTube search :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN :D GOOD JOB!