Gaming I'm back on Freedom!

pizzagrenade

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2014
Arizona
www.youtube.com
YouTube
What's up, Everybody, my name is PizzaGrenade and after doing a little soul searching, working on my channel and trying out some other Networks, I am back on Freedom! Freedom was the best network I have been a part of with a really great support staff and a equally great community. I'm happy to be back and I can't wait to share what I can do with all of you, and help out where I can.

I wasn't as active, before, as I wanted to be. But now, I have a lot of experience to help any channel in need.

You can check out the link below to check out my channel. Thank you and I will see you on the Frontlines, Grenade out!

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA48K-vhQoB_LkzQhnPD51w

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome Back I Guess! :D

and WOW man you have a great channel with some catchy commentary :D really enjoy the kind of content you produce because i am really into horror games gameplays , and i think that you should do some more intersting games like SOMA , you HAVE GOT TO TRY IT!! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! :D

pizzagrenade

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2014
Arizona
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome Back I Guess! :D

and WOW man you have a great channel with some catchy commentary :D really enjoy the kind of content you produce because i am really into horror games gameplays , and i think that you should do some more intersting games like SOMA , you HAVE GOT TO TRY IT!! :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! :D

Thank you so much! I'm actually really excited to play Soma but money is a little tight right now but eventually I will play it,.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
You see im on a boat like this I have this channel and it died out because of me , now i have this new channel and im trying to make a big comeback and have everything ready like an intro,outro,welcome video,banner, etc... but losing the 208 subscribes is hard to think about.

Welcome back though and good luck with everything.

pizzagrenade

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2014
Arizona
www.youtube.com
YouTube
You see im on a boat like this I have this channel and it died out because of me , now i have this new channel and im trying to make a big comeback and have everything ready like an intro,outro,welcome video,banner, etc... but losing the 208 subscribes is hard to think about.

Welcome back though and good luck with everything.

That sucks to hear. I hope things work out for you.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
New channel is a fresh start and you only get a limited number of fresh starts so this is the get it or go home channel. I am doing something new along with gaming though which is tec videos so instead of gaming gaming gaming for 7 days Its like gaming for 5 and tec for 2 or something along that lines. Its not a huge difference as this is really already a common thing but doing the same thing can become like a dead weight almost even if you love it.

Like when I made a robocraft video on this channel I had i got like 10k + views and people asking for more and I did the video because it was fun and people asking or rather demanding another makes things complicated. Especially with strategy based games. I am rambling now...

PlayerNotJump

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome back!

I WANT SOME OF DAT PIZZA GRENADE!! need to explode it in ma stomach... Freedom! indeed is the best network and family out there! and we all are a part of it! TOGETHER!!

I hope you have a great time here at Freedom! :D

Glad to have you here! :D