Service Ill review your channel and give feedback :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gods of Odds

Hey guys ima review your channel and give you all the honest feedback you need :) You don't have to check mine out in return but its highly appreciated since i just started youtube aswell.
I'll have a review, although I know there are things the need improving that i'm actually working on in future videos

AceX Gaming

Rising User
I'll have a review, although I know there are things the need improving that i'm actually working on in future videos
Id say a 7.5/10 The major things needed are a banner and a logo but that aside. Your vids are all pretty good quality and are fun to watch. I would invest in a better microphone if your planning to grow your channel further. I see you upload often which is very good so keep up the good work man :) your channel will! grow!

G

Gods of Odds

Id say a 7.5/10 The major things needed are a banner and a logo but that aside. Your vids are all pretty good quality and are fun to watch. I would invest in a better microphone if your planning to grow your channel further. I see you upload often which is very good so keep up the good work man :) your channel will! grow!
Thanks and I am actually having a microphone delivered today and I am trying to get a new logo.

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hey bro ima give you a 8/10 you have a lot of potential and the moment i clicked on your channel it was welcoming. The thumbnails could be improved and this would make your channel be really eye catching. I recommend keep doing minecraft videos and start doing new mods and the latest content for your channel to get the most possible views. in total it looks like a good channel and u could have a really good channel ahead of you :)
Thanks for the feedback.

AceX Gaming

Rising User
Check out mine please :) ill check out yours as well ;)
Hey man i watched ur 50 kill special and it was good and i liked how you showed that dudes comment hahaha xD your channel is a good 8/10 i suggest looking at editing tutorials so you can add some awesome effects to the montages that would look awesome. You have a good banner but you might wanna work on the logo. You should def talk in some videos and even face cam one or 2 This will increase your subs by a lot anyway man i really enjoyed your channel gj keep up the good work!

Newbiezo

Freedom! Member
I would say a 9/10 Your content is very good and your channel design is good the only reason its not a 10 is because you need to upload more videos man but once the videos come rolling in it will be a 11/10 channel nice work :)
Thanks for that encouraging saying!

AceX Gaming

Rising User
Hey Acex.Give me feedback also by reviewing my channel.
JBA my boi Your videos are all really clear and helpful i suggest doing some gameplay videos now man and maybe do a game download vid every week you got me cod so channel is 9.5/10 keep it up man just upload more get more content and boom your up with Newbiezo 11/10 :)

JUNAIDJBA

Rising User
Freedom! Member
JBA my boi Your videos are all really clear and helpful i suggest doing some gameplay videos now man and maybe do a game download vid every week you got me cod so channel is 9.5/10 keep it up man just upload more get more content and boom your up with Newbiezo 11/10 :)
Thanks for the reply man.

Danny

SDGCore
Hi all,

I hate to have to do this but this is not the appropriate section for a thread like this. For reviews from within the community, please visit the "Community Reviews" section.

Click here to visit "Community Reviews"

Posting there requires a partner badge, if you don't have one and would like to access sections such as the community reviews section, check out the Frequently Asked Questions to learn how to obtain the badge and to learn more about the forums!

Click here to learn more about the partner badge

Status
Not open for further replies.