Service I will review your channel

Spike Slayer

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys.
I am a designer and web developper and i will review your channel and said what you can improve or what you need to change to make better content

Instead it will be nice if you will subscribe to my channel
I would like you to review my channel if you could. I need feedback on what I can improve on

Hi Everyone I Was Password Locked Out Since Freedom Was Hacked I JUst Got Back In Now, Lots Has Been Going On With y Channel & Website And Also Over On @EnterThe5t4rz Channel And His Website Which I Build For Free For Him As A Thank you For The Info He Shares worldwide Via His Fantastic YouTube Channel Along With His Very High Up Friends Also On YouTube In Our Alternative Media Genre, @EnterThe5t4rz Infarct Recruited Me To Freedom Right Here. I Have Since Taken Things To New Levels In My Own World Working Hard, Learning More, Doing More Research, Changing The Style Of My Videos With Better Editing And Using Fantastic Position Music Tracks In My best Work I Have Managed To Find The Sound Of Enchanted LifePath Too Which Is Great For The Feel Of The Channel, I Particularly Like Jack Tremmall Most As It Has That Sort Of Futuristic Liberation Drums Of War Type Of Feel To All His Music You Can Catch Them In Playlists Embedded Onto My Website Home Page. My Website Is Verified By Google George So I hope This Falls IN Line With My Fair Use Of The Tracks, I Used Them IN A fEw Pretty Exclusive Documentary Style Videos I Had Tried For The First Time Over The Past Month And The Music Which I Timed Every Second To The Visuals Making Them Blend And Tell The Story With The Images It Came Out Great, Im Not Sure If I can Embed A Video Here And Not Get Any Trouble With Admin I Would Not Want To Break Forum Rules, I'm Still Getting Used To It Here In The Forums As When I Was First Here That's When The Cyber Attack Of Some Sort Happened To The Network Lol I Was Wondering If It Was Coming For My Channel Ha Ha Joke, Conspiracy Alert, But Anyway Il Show You A Little Example Of My New Techniques As When I Talk On My Channel I Get Trolled To High Hell Because Im From Liverpool And People Love Attacking Liverpool Soooooo Now I Learned How To Be Louder Without A Voice To Show I Can Do Anything . Ps I Started writing a Book On The About Me Page On The Website. I Don't Know Where All This Came From Haha I Guess It's A Freedom From Within. Welcome To My Enchanted LifePath

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qbg40DrjCR4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>