YouTube I think youtube has a glitch or something...

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Alright so today morning when i checked my channel, everything was fine but then recently (like 10 mins ago) when i checked my dashboard, i literally had 0 subs!! now i am hoping that this is some sort of glitch or bug with the youtube's UI system cause when i searched for my channel i saw it had 114 subs (as it should)
Oh and for whatever reason, my subscriptions page is literally blank......

Attachments

• The glitch.jpg
    The glitch.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 2

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Alright so today morning when i checked my channel, everything was fine but then recently (like 10 mins ago) when i checked my dashboard, i literally had 0 subs!! now i am hoping that this is some sort of glitch or bug with the youtube's UI system cause when i searched for my channel i saw it had 114 subs (as it should)
Just checked and searched for your channel, it seems like everything is fixed now - might of just been YouTube having a moment

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
As of now things look normal, can't say i have had the problem myself...

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I remember seeing that and getting a bit freaked out too. I figured it was probably fine and just a random glitch but it's hard not to be a little on edge when seeing something like that.

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT
you must got a heart attack when you saw the 0 subs hahaha

Reactions: GlowingDude