Entertainment i put in to partner months ago

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

does it not even say freedom ?

hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

does it not even say freedom ?
no, next to network it says NONE.. what I dont understand is on my dashboard on the freedom sight, it says

You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your YouTube dashboard and click "Learn More" just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly.

im not sure what that means, cause I am partnered with youtube

GhostWriters Paranormal aka Trez Muzik
Partner Verified

VIEW CHANNEL YOUTUBE PARTNER

so.. im kinda confused

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
try this , go to creator studio when you click little circle and then go to channel tab . there should be a little section saying network , then freedom with little drop down menu :) , if it isn't there then contact freedom support

try this , go to creator studio when you click little circle and then go to channel tab . there should be a little section saying network , then freedom with little drop down menu :) , if it isn't there then contact freedom support
it says none
thing is.. i downloaded a chrome extension yesterday called TUBEBUDDY
and I had given up waiting for freedom to accept me.. well.. with the tubebuddy next to NETWORK - NONE it has PARTNER WITH FREEDOM click here
i click that, and it takes me to freedoms website.. JOIN or LOG IN.. i hit log in and it takes me to my freedom dashboard

so.. i should contact freedom support?

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
it says none
thing is.. i downloaded a chrome extension yesterday called TUBEBUDDY
and I had given up waiting for freedom to accept me.. well.. with the tubebuddy next to NETWORK - NONE it has PARTNER WITH FREEDOM click here
i click that, and it takes me to freedoms website.. JOIN or LOG IN.. i hit log in and it takes me to my freedom dashboard

so.. i should contact freedom support?

yeah I would , I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help :(