Tips & Tricks I Need Video Ideas! PLEASE HELP:(

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey there guys my name is Leo and I have a gaming YouTube channel called LeoGaming. Lately, I've been struggling with finding youtube video ideas and I'm getting pretty stressed up about it. I make GTA V and Battlefield 1 content. Could you guys help me?

Medusa Productions

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 5, 2017
YouTube
readingmedusa
I want you to spend some time, and go on YouTube and search up popular gamers and unknown gamers, and see what they do. You should also take some physical notes...

After you do that. THROW EM in the GARBAGE!

Channel ideas come from your mind and you alone. Trying to do what someone else does isn't recommended. When you make your video, you need to enjoy what you do. If you're making gaming videos of games you don't care about it doesn't matter who your audience is. You will stop producing or stop caring because you will get bored very quickly. YouTube needs people that love what they do.

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I want you to spend some time, and go on YouTube and search up popular gamers and unknown gamers, and see what they do. You should also take some physical notes...

After you do that. THROW EM in the GARBAGE!

Channel ideas come from your mind and you alone. Trying to do what someone else does isn't recommended. When you make your video, you need to enjoy what you do. If you're making gaming videos of games you don't care about it doesn't matter who your audience is. You will stop producing or stop caring because you will get bored very quickly. YouTube needs people that love what they do.
Oh alright. So I should just do what I like to do on YouTube and not care about how many views and subs it will get me? Btw thanks a lot for the advice! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1497287016][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love looking at people drive cars in GTA 5 maybe that'll help you :D
Oh that’s cool! Then you should like a series on my channel called car vs car! Thanks for sharing that man!!

Reactions: Fanty VDB

LeoGaming

Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2016
Singapore
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Don't do stuff other people like just to get views do stuff you like. I was making videos on stuff like that and then I realized all I had to do was play games I enjoy playing.
Thanks man!![DOUBLEPOST=1497598377][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't do stuff other people like just to get views do stuff you like. I was making videos on stuff like that and then I realized all I had to do was play games I enjoy playing.
And congrats on member of the month!