Resources I need some tips!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
First of all please note that you shouldn't really be asking for feedback in this section of the forum - rather posting resources and tips that other people can use to help improve / make things easier for their content - for example if you wanted to give some attention to RapidTags for example as this is a handy resource that helps generate useful YouTube tags.

Please note that the tips / views below are not mean to be harsh and they are only my views so feel free to ignore them if you want :)

Anyway on to my tips and hopefully helpful notes for your channel : -
- First things first you might want to sort out your subscriber button on the forum as it would make finding your channel much easier. You are currently showing an error as you tried to copy in all of your channels URL - what you should really do is only add in your channel ID (the random numbers and letters) so in your case you should only add in UC6wjgr-XN-0yezWYSuDqbAw to the Youtube section on your Freedom forum account
- Secondly if you get the chance I would recommend creating a new YouTube banner to showcase what your channel is about, as this is going to be one of the first things anyone sees on your channel so try and draw them in / outline what your about from the beginning
- Thirdly make sure to spend time creating thumbnails - as again these should be eye - catching and really draw your viewers in. You could use things such as Canva in you want a really easy way to create thumbnails just try not to make them cluttered
- Fourth - Be careful with your intro music, I watched a few of your videos and when you start talking sometime the intro music hasn't finished yet and makes it a bit difficult to hear you, also in regards to microphones (just as a personal thing) your clicking of the mouse got a bit irritating after a while maybe try and remove that using Audacity of something like that??
- Fifth - MAKE USE OF TAGS - Yes I realise I typed that in capitals and for good reasons, tags are a great source of meta data for YouTube which helps your content get seen by the right people - use things such as RapidTags if you are struggling to find tags for your videos but make sure they are relevant to the content otherwise you could get in trouble for this down the line.
Sixth and final (sorry about the essay so far) make use of the video descriptions and the about page on Youtube to outline in full what your video is about (again great source of meta data here) and try to sell yourself in your about page. Tell your viewers / visitors something about yourself

Anyway that was just a few things I would suggest doing to get the most out of your channel at this stage. Hope it helps :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi i am a small new youtuber.
I am not here for money just for fun but i want to grow.
And for that i want some tips.
I would like all tips. Thank You!
The most common but also good tips i can give are
- Maintain a upload schedule, at least 3 times a week.
- Be open for collabs with same genre channels
- Network and socialize with other people
- Channel Artwork
- Detailed video description and tags.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi i am a small new youtuber.
I am not here for money just for fun but i want to grow.
And for that i want some tips.
I would like all tips. Thank You!
Collaborating can make a gigantic difference, especially when you're first starting out. A lot of people forget that they will get more exposure, experience, and friendships for this method. You should definitely take some time to look around for the right person though. It's good to check out some options ^^

RedThumb

New User
Aug 21, 2016
YouTube
RedThumbYT
Collaborating can make a gigantic difference, especially when you're first starting out. A lot of people forget that they will get more exposure, experience, and friendships for this method. You should definitely take some time to look around for the right person though. It's good to check out some options ^^
Thank You i will :)

RedThumb

New User
Aug 21, 2016
YouTube
RedThumbYT
First of all please note that you shouldn't really be asking for feedback in this section of the forum - rather posting resources and tips that other people can use to help improve / make things easier for their content - for example if you wanted to give some attention to RapidTags for example as this is a handy resource that helps generate useful YouTube tags.

Please note that the tips / views below are not mean to be harsh and they are only my views so feel free to ignore them if you want :)

Anyway on to my tips and hopefully helpful notes for your channel : -
- First things first you might want to sort out your subscriber button on the forum as it would make finding your channel much easier. You are currently showing an error as you tried to copy in all of your channels URL - what you should really do is only add in your channel ID (the random numbers and letters) so in your case you should only add in UC6wjgr-XN-0yezWYSuDqbAw to the Youtube section on your Freedom forum account
- Secondly if you get the chance I would recommend creating a new YouTube banner to showcase what your channel is about, as this is going to be one of the first things anyone sees on your channel so try and draw them in / outline what your about from the beginning
- Thirdly make sure to spend time creating thumbnails - as again these should be eye - catching and really draw your viewers in. You could use things such as Canva in you want a really easy way to create thumbnails just try not to make them cluttered
- Fourth - Be careful with your intro music, I watched a few of your videos and when you start talking sometime the intro music hasn't finished yet and makes it a bit difficult to hear you, also in regards to microphones (just as a personal thing) your clicking of the mouse got a bit irritating after a while maybe try and remove that using Audacity of something like that??
- Fifth - MAKE USE OF TAGS - Yes I realise I typed that in capitals and for good reasons, tags are a great source of meta data for YouTube which helps your content get seen by the right people - use things such as RapidTags if you are struggling to find tags for your videos but make sure they are relevant to the content otherwise you could get in trouble for this down the line.
Sixth and final (sorry about the essay so far) make use of the video descriptions and the about page on Youtube to outline in full what your video is about (again great source of meta data here) and try to sell yourself in your about page. Tell your viewers / visitors something about yourself

Anyway that was just a few things I would suggest doing to get the most out of your channel at this stage. Hope it helps :)
Thank you for the tips i will use them! :)

D

Deleted member 137653

A great service that Freedom! provides is Epoxy! It will allow you to manage your comments and social posts with just a few clicks. Another thing to use is the vast library of music and sound effects that Freedom! provides. IT'S AWESOME! Lastly, use rapidtags! It's fast and free! Good luck! :)