Tips & Tricks I need some help please..

HalfsGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 13, 2014
YouTube
Okay, so I noticed that some other people have asked and I decided I should ask for myself. I need some tips on growing my channel and to make better content. Can somebody check out my channel and tell me what am I doing wrong or what am I doing right? I really want to make this into a successful career and its been one of my dreams for a loooong time. I love making videos but I believe I can still improve. Please help me out. Thank you in advance!

RizenGaming

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Overall your YouTube channel looks pretty great! Good thumbnails, good video titles, social media accounts, are all in check. YouTube is like a snowball effect, once you get subscribers, there is a better chance to get more and more subscribers. Just keep moving forward and keep creating HD content. Goodluck with your channel and hope it grows soon.

(EDIT) I will add a link to my post on growing your YouTube Channel. You can check this out to see if these tips help you.

7 Helpful Tips to Grow Your YouTube Channel: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/7-helpful-tips-to-grow-your-youtube-channel.179661/#post-803816

Last edited:
Reactions: HalfsGaming

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey buddy!

Sometimes it's not about your channel but about the communication around it ^__^

May I recommend you to explore youtube, posting helpful comments on others channels? If you're nice with people and take time to see what they do, they will feel thanksful and want to give you this interest back.

Not sure if I explain well lol

Reactions: RizenGaming

RizenGaming

Rising User
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Tags are a good way to increase search ratings, but they can also be a downfall. To many tags on the same subject can be flagged as spam tags.

Also, I would recommend a tool called Tubebuddy for your YouTube channel. It can add recommended tags to your YouTube videos and add ones that are most popular. I use it for my channel and it has come in handy! Plus its free!

Tubebuddy: https://www.tubebuddy.com/

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Okay, so I noticed that some other people have asked and I decided I should ask for myself. I need some tips on growing my channel and to make better content. Can somebody check out my channel and tell me what am I doing wrong or what am I doing right? I really want to make this into a successful career and its been one of my dreams for a loooong time. I love making videos but I believe I can still improve. Please help me out. Thank you in advance!
My biggest suggestion is look for popular videos that make the same kind of content you. Don't copy them, but look for what people like. Be yourself, communicate openly with everyone, work hard, and have fun with it. The best way to grow is by not even thinking about the growth. It needs to be a hobby that turns into a career, not a job.