Gaming I hate horror games

KahMehKahZeh

New User
Dec 3, 2015
YouTube
Your name: KahMehKahZeh ( I am not comfortable with giving out my name)

How did you find Freedom!? I found it randomly while looking on how to get more subscribers

What made you join our forums?: Because I need to be less anti social and start talking

What are your hobbies?: I work 3 jobs and every night im recording more videos, so video games and food would be it.

What is your favorite food? Pizza, and chicken alfredo

Why did you start YouTube? To branch out and play games I normally wouldnt, like horror, horror causes me much discomfort, im a coward in games, like that, but not so much in real life, it makes little sense

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To replace one of my jobs with this, I don't want to be rich, I want to get paid for what I like to do.

What kind of channel do you run?: Unboxing, Gaming, being scared poopless

What kind of content do you upload? upload mostly unedited gameplays, because I would rather show you everything then to cut things out into short videos, also I prefer playing games I know NOTHING about, I would rather be surprised then have any knowledge about the game im going to play.

When do you upload?: Serveral times a day if able, but at least once a day usually.

Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/kahmehkahzeh

I like not being known in person because people keep telling me to script what I say, or to do things certian ways, I would rather just play on the fly.

Reactions: HolySan

KahMehKahZeh

New User
Dec 3, 2015
YouTube
Thank you all for the welcome, im just waiting for my "learn more" to show up on my channel then im set!

Well its not so much as fear, but when I get scared or startled, it actually causes me pain, and once I get over that, I THINK I should be good, I hope lol

I upload daily to several times a day, and right now im trying to get farther in metro 2033, I have 3 videos up and 4 more getting ready to upload.

Oh look I made the link thing work in my signature