Gaming How YouTube brought me back to my love of gaming.

Slayn Asher

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 1, 2016
Texas
YouTube
Hey everyone, My name is Scott, although I am better known as Slayn Asher on YouTube. I'm from the Great State of Texas, been here my whole life! I'm a 31 year old guy, who loves to talk about all things video games, anime, etc. I found freedom through a follower I received on Twitter, we started up and conversation, and a couple of weeks later, bam! I found myself applying for partnership with Freedom, and I haven't looked back since. Not too long ago, I had lost my passion for a lot of the things I used to enjoy, number one being gaming. I just couldn't get into it anymore, I thought maybe I had just outgrown it. Then I discovered the Let's Play side of YouTube, and I was like, wow, I think I'd like to do that one day. Before I knew it, I had created a channel, and had bought a simple set up to start recording with. It revitalized my love of gaming, and brought me back to it. I'm a retro gamer, I love to play games from the PS2 era, all the way back to the NES. As such, I upload mostly Old School games, with my color commentary added in. I also try to do at least one BLIND Let's Play a year, where I grab a game off my shelf, and just play, no map or anything. I do my best to upload daily, but life does have a habit of getting in the way sometimes, as I do work a full time day job, and some days, it wears my out to a point that I just come home and go to sleep haha. Anyway, I feel I have talked enough for now, if anything I said above interests you, be sure you check out my channel(link will be below!), and thanks for reading!
-Scott AKA Slayn Asher
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXv9Q2RkBxTP6uYAuR4H2Uw