How To How To Stay Motivated On Youtube

paul wright

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 22, 2014
YouTube
How To Stay Motivated On Youtube: Hello my name is KingHellHound also know as Paul and today im goanna be telling you How To Stay Motivated On Youtube I have been making Youtube videos for one year and about 8 months now and it is sad how in my time I have seen youtubers give up so im hoping this video helps you grow strength and never give up follow your dreams hell hound's if you enjoy this video then leave a like comment and subscribe if you are new to the channel and if you have not done so already to join my hell hound army I hope you enjoyed and thanks for watching.

the video:

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/kinghellhoun...
My Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/KingHellHound

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Great talk @paul wright!

I really enjoyed listening to your commentary in this video. :) Although that was some pretty cool footage too! Staying motivated is essential for being successful on YouTube as an individual. I like the things that you pointed out but I was particularly happy to hear you mention setting small goals along the way. It's something that's helped me in the past.

Keep up the good content!

paul wright

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 22, 2014
YouTube
Great talk @paul wright!

I really enjoyed listening to your commentary in this video. :) Although that was some pretty cool footage too! Staying motivated is essential for being successful on YouTube as an individual. I like the things that you pointed out but I was particularly happy to hear you mention setting small goals along the way. It's something that's helped me in the past.

Keep up the good content!
Well thank you so much for that im glad you enjoyed the video it just sucks seeing small channels die so im glad it helped you have a howling good day :)))))))))))))[DOUBLEPOST=1452872380][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice video man :)
thanks so much glad you enjoyed it have a howling good day hell hound :)))))))))

Reactions: Danny