How To How To Make MineCraft Batman Paperblock figure.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Batman is my favourite superhero, and Minecraft is one of my favourite games, this is awesome!

The result actually looks really nice, especially with the dimensions you chose, it looks pretty sturdy and like something that'd last on a desk. :) The process was definitely time consuming though!

One suggestion I have for future videos like this is to incorporate more cuts rather than just speeding parts up. This way, you can get rid of a lot of parts in between so your viewers are always getting useful information that'll help them create the project without too much confusion when they need to scrub back and forth on the timeline.

Keep up the great work @Siddhesh96, looking forward to your future projects!

Reactions: Siddhesh96

Siddhesh96

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 20, 2015
YouTube
Batman is my favourite superhero, and Minecraft is one of my favourite games, this is awesome!

The result actually looks really nice, especially with the dimensions you chose, it looks pretty sturdy and like something that'd last on a desk. :) The process was definitely time consuming though!

One suggestion I have for future videos like this is to incorporate more cuts rather than just speeding parts up. This way, you can get rid of a lot of parts in between so your viewers are always getting useful information that'll help them create the project without too much confusion when they need to scrub back and forth on the timeline.

Keep up the great work @Siddhesh96, looking forward to your future projects!
Thanks alot!! your feedback means alot to me. I will surely follow your suggessions.
Thank u nd have a nice day! :)

Reactions: Danny