Tips & Tricks How to gain a bunch of views and subs in less than 5 minutes!

Techno Creeper

Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2017
Earth
youtube.com
YouTube
realMrTechno
First step: Upload a video onto YouTube. It should be quality video.
Second step: Go to reddit and find a subreddit that closely relates to the video.
Third step: Post your video on reddit, make sure it has an eye-catching title like "11 year old lands on the Mun for the first time" or "Drifting my way towards victory in World of Warships"
Fourth step: Wait for the views and subs to come in!

Not sponsored by reddit

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would be careful with Reddit as they often shadow ban people that don't comply with the reddit 10% rule - which is basically you can only promote yourself in 10% of your posts. Also while posting in a sub reddit that is linked to your video maybe a good idea having a catchy title, which might not be related to the video may seem like clickbait to some and could lead to your posts being removed. Unless you meant having a title that is catchy, and related to your video, in which I completely misunderstood what you meant :)

Lastly even if this works, it could just be seen as a temporary gain, you can really ensure that those people will transfer into regular or routine viewers, so while one of your videos may get a view boost, it doesn't mean that your channel, by extension will have meaningful growth in the long term

Reactions: Trippst3r

Purpleoak

Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Alabama
YouTube
willie_nutter
I use Reddit myself, but it's always best to first be active in the sub-reddit you are posting in. Comment on posts, make some threads, then throw in a link or 2 when you have built up a little rep.

Empire

Freedom! Member
I used to use Reddit some years ago and it's not easy. You tend to spend hours and days posting and reading other post to able to post your YouTube video then at the time I did got to post my own video it had no views or posts from it and then soon enough the topic I posted got removed from the staff and so I wasted my week