Tips & Tricks How To Find The Latest Trending Topics?

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I'm a small rant channel and I always seem to struggle finding topics to, well, rant about. I'd love to hear advice on the subject if you know anything to do. Help's always appreciated.
-Tom

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I'm a small rant channel and I always seem to struggle finding topics to, well, rant about. I'd love to hear advice on the subject if you know anything to do. Help's always appreciated.
-Tom
Even though this may make me look like a Drama fanboy but some YouTube News/Drama channels pretty much jump on top of every bandwagon they can find to put PewDiePie in the title. Another way to find trends would be:

Reactions: JAW

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Even though this may make me look like a Drama fanboy but some YouTube News/Drama channels pretty much jump on top of every bandwagon they can find to put PewDiePie in the title. Another way to find trends would be:
yea, thanks. I always knew about the google trends thing, but i didnt realise it was search results for some reason. thanks again! (btw you dont look like a fanboy at all xD)

GrapeCollie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
There are many ways you can pay attention to trends. Regarding on which format you use:

Steam ~ You can see the more popular games, or new games coming out to put on your radar

Youtube ~ You can use youtube, like how Lw001 said, or you can look at like, recent video uploads on like, popular channels, as long as you put your own take on the thing. IE - Don't just say the same things they say, or do the same thing they did.

Another way is pintrest, or tumblr? They have trendy things and new things, DIY? There are trends all around that.

What you do is always up to you, and my advice may not coincide with other peoples advices GL anyways :D

Reactions: Tom Cryer and JAW

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
There are many ways you can pay attention to trends. Regarding on which format you use:

Steam ~ You can see the more popular games, or new games coming out to put on your radar

Youtube ~ You can use youtube, like how Lw001 said, or you can look at like, recent video uploads on like, popular channels, as long as you put your own take on the thing. IE - Don't just say the same things they say, or do the same thing they did.

Another way is pintrest, or tumblr? They have trendy things and new things, DIY? There are trends all around that.

What you do is always up to you, and my advice may not coincide with other peoples advices GL anyways :D
Thanks for the help, i never really saw different social media (like Pinterest or Tumblr) as a help, but I'll definitely have a look. thanks again :)