Request How Is My Youtube Channel?

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys...I know there are a lot of posts about this but I want to know what other improvements should I have because I did listen to some comments like reduce the amount of time the intro is used in the video and so instead of my intro showing up in the beginning I used it in the end of the video

I want to get some feedbacks about my commentary now some people have told me add some Jr impressions well I can't do that because I am not Jr and I am not very good at them as well but I try to add some excitement and that is why I need u guys to tell me that I have to improve even more on my commentary?

Here is the channel-: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCblM0mGkyQ1wLyJXQYtG3xQ

Reactions: kaykay's Hair

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
You have a great personality my friend. Your channel trailer is funny :) but is way too long. I think for your type of channel i would do a mini montage and introduce yourself and channel over it, then cut to some amazing commentary moments! Covering Overwatch and WWE is kinda strange as they both are very different games. Have you thought about covering WWE but maybe streaming overwatch? Maybe even if you choose to concentrate on WWE you could even do content that relates to the actual program. Also i do think a JR voice would be cool but you are your own person. Maybe somehow you could come up with your own!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
You have a great personality my friend. Your channel trailer is funny :) but is way too long. I think for your type of channel i would do a mini montage and introduce yourself and channel over it, then cut to some amazing commentary moments! Covering Overwatch and WWE is kinda strange as they both are very different games. Have you thought about covering WWE but maybe streaming overwatch? Maybe even if you choose to concentrate on WWE you could even do content that relates to the actual program. Also i do think a JR voice would be cool but you are your own person. Maybe somehow you could come up with your own!
Well I actually changed my channel completely to just WWE and I don't do Overwatch and yes what u just said that they are 2 different games and that is why I changed my channel completely to just WWE and unfortunately due to slow internet speed I can't stream
Yea a lot of people do say do an Jr Impression but I try to make my commentaries different and why go for Jr impression when u can have ur own way of commentary and yea Jr is one of the best commentators in the world but I am nothing like him