Request How is my channel doing at the moment?

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
So I am checking out your social blade at the moment, and it looks like you are doing pretty good. 22 subs, 23 uploads, created last month, i'd say things are going pretty well for you. Your tags on your latest video look good enough, with one of them placing 6th when searched for. If you want to improve that, i'd recommend looking up "Tube Buddy" in the chrome web store (I actually just realized you did a tutorial on it not that long ago). Free and easy to use, good for many things, including faster navigation around your channel, and of course, finding the best tags. Some of them like "Lets Play" are sooo oversaturated and what not, that the chances of them being found is not high, and should be replaced with something like "lets get gaming" (I just checked that one) will get a lot less competition, and your videos will rank higher.

Your intro animation is beautiful, and very well made, but the transition to the actual video is rather sharp, a simple fade effect or something could easily fix that, but that really just is my personal preference. You also talk rather quietly, and it becomes hard to hear you over the music. I am not sure what you use to edit, but if you are/were using movie maker (not the best, but a good example) then there is actually a way to prioritize the video over the music, so the music will quiet and adjust when you are talking (Assuming you aren't using a secondary program like audacity, which has it's own solutions)

Your videos have amazing quality, and are very clear and easy to watch. My only real concern is that as I skip through this agario video you posted a bit ago, there is a lot of empty space. Nothing really happening, not a lot of comments/commentary or anything really, it's just kind of....there, you know? These are probably some things that I would probably want to cut out of the final product, as they really aren't adding to the video. I'd personally rather watch 2 minutes of really good content, than 15 minutes of some insane and some meh.

Your thumbnails and channel art are, like that intro I mentioned earlier, absolutely amazing, and it is very clear you put some time into them.

I hope this helps you, and I can see your channel going far whether or not you change some of the things I mentioned :D