Tips & Tricks How Does Someone Grow from nothing

Alpha Z

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 13, 2016
Arizona
YouTube
So I started a new youtube channel but it hard to get people to watch my stuff let alone subscribe. What tips do some of you recommend for a new youtuber? You guys can look at my channel if that gives you an idea of how new i am!

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Keep Trying. On youtube, in the work, on the school, on your social life is always a key word: Trying.
Trying to be a better person, trying to do what you like in a better way, trying to not compare to others in order to felt you worse than them and instead, fix your problems and fix the things you don´t like. Easy as that...oh, and patience

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
It's difficult. It's hard to be up against so much competition. The problem is you can look at other YouTubers who have 25,00 subs and up, and they don't get a great many views. Some might be getting 1000 a video, which is good for me and you now... but 25,000 is a ton of people, so they're probably thinking the same as us. It's basically hard for everyone, but just like everything else in life you cannot give up; keep fighting.