The Human 33

New User
Apr 13, 2017
YouTube
I was really interested in joining Zoonix, Freedom! but found out that I need to be monetized (which requires 10,000 views) and have 1000 subscribers (super chat). I've been uploading for a while now and am not getting the views and subscribers I feel I deserve. I was wondering if any of you had any tips and tricks to help my channel grow =)

My channel: IIGuyGamerII - UCcSqKlabB2fMZoFJOhnlxSg

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
With regards to it you actually need 10K views to join any network, under new guidelines set forth by YouTube, Freedom doesn't actually have a minimum subscriber limit in order to join, we only ask that you have public content posted regularly, have no copyright or community strikes and have an active monetisation policy (10K views).

As for your query, views and subscribers come naturally over time, I understand it can be a bit disheartening if your not seeing the influx that you want but you have to keep at it and working hard. Typically you can't go wrong if you :
- Create great content - always think would you watch your content
- Always reply to comments / messages as this shows you appreciation for support
- Provide great titles and eye catching thumbnails
- Utilise meta data such as tags to try and boost your SEO
- Try and upload on a schedule, if your viewers know when your going to upload then they might be more likely to stop by

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
With regards to it you actually need 10K views to join any network, under new guidelines set forth by YouTube, Freedom doesn't actually have a minimum subscriber limit in order to join, we only ask that you have public content posted regularly, have no copyright or community strikes and have an active monetisation policy (10K views).

As for your query, views and subscribers come naturally over time, I understand it can be a bit disheartening if your not seeing the influx that you want but you have to keep at it and working hard. Typically you can't go wrong if you :
- Create great content - always think would you watch your content
- Always reply to comments / messages as this shows you appreciation for support
- Provide great titles and eye catching thumbnails
- Utilise meta data such as tags to try and boost your SEO
- Try and upload on a schedule, if your viewers know when your going to upload then they might be more likely to stop by
Whatever he said u should follow them but along with that I would say don't look at numbers man it would let u down because it did with me it let me down and because of that my content was not produced good and so I had to delete my channel because the passion in that channel was gone and so I found my passion once again with this new channel and I just keep on uploading and trying to figure out what I do wrong and correct them