YouTube How do I get the 10,000 views to get monetized?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Just keep uploading good quality content, make sure that you are making the most of your thumbnails and meta data such as tags / descriptions etc and you should get there in no time

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I've been on youtube for half a year and am having trouble getting over 20 - 30 views per video. I need help breaking the first 10,000 view, do any of you have any tips for me to help me get to 10k views?
The Tips section here on the forums can assist you in this part as many share useful info on how to grow :)

KeithExplores

Freedom! Member
Make non-competitive good content which makes users return to watch some of your videos over and over. It's the only way... I done it in about 40 videos. But you need to be persistent and promote your videos by sharing them on forums, and other social places where it will be discussed.

I will just add on to that non-competitive part; if you make videos similar to gaming videos, then you are likely wasting your time with youtube IMO. Because its a saturated market, and very hard to grow among all the known bigger channels. Persistence does pay off though!

Flex Bormarr

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
Iowa
YouTube
Simple answer, Upload. My most popular videos, however, were a reconstruction of a stadium in Minecraft and a compilation of a youtube group. Sometimes you just need to get lucky. That and this new rule popped up after I made 10k views

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
SEO is one main aspect of YouTube which will increase your possibility of people viewing your videos. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation, it includes meta-data such as YouTube titles, descriptions, tags, thumbnails etc.. Understanding what the current trends of YouTube are, and using them efficiently and appropriately will allow people to find your videos the easiest way.

What I mean by efficiently and appropriately is that you shouldn't tag trends which are non-related to your video. Doing this might cause harm to your account, as inappropriate tagging is not allowed by YouTube.

If you're a gamer, you might benefit from streaming on YouTube. A game I played, Fallout 4 was able to gain 300 views throughout the stream, compared to the regular 20-30. If you have this game, it might be beneficial to play it live.

Reactions: SannuG

David Tinajero

New User
Jul 11, 2017
I've been on youtube for half a year and am having trouble getting over 20 - 30 views per video. I need help breaking the first 10,000 view, do any of you have any tips for me to help me get to 10k views?
hey guys[DOUBLEPOST=1499804598][/DOUBLEPOST]
To be honest, you're not gonna get 10K views right off the bat with a few videos. It took me at least a year and half and I have 359 videos... The small views add up. Just keep uploading man. If you're serious about this you will put the dedication in it.
Can you help me?

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
if you can, do live streams, they return the best results and share your videos on twitter and Facebook, also ask people to share your content as well.

pinochio

New User
Jul 17, 2017
I am in the same situation than you. I am learning how to promote my channel. Anyone has an efficient way to promote videos?

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Like @Crazylawrence Said then SEO means A LOT to help you with your content.

Also, if you use your name with like Hitman therefore like "iGetable Hitman" then that adds to youtube SEO score, although, it might not help your channel entirely, but in the long run, it'll have more affect since it'll add "competition" esp when someone uses the same tag as you ;]

Also, it might not help you to get into the search engine results, but it'll help with the competition, the best SEO score I had was 70.5

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
How do you find your SEO score i only stream and then my content stays on my gaming channel. I never know the right tags for my videos. So far I've capped at 4 concurrent viewers on my stream.

VidIQ and another thing I forgot the name of.