Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I joined Freedom about a week ago and I'm curious. How can Freedom help my channel grow?
Freedom! can provide you with:
  • Music to use in your videos
  • Sponsorships to help you make some more content
  • Services like Epoxy
The Forums here can help your YouTube channel in the following ways:
  • You can post your videos for people to check them out (Hint: Don't just put the link in the Promotion Forum)
  • You can have people come to yourchannel if they are interested in it here.

Reactions: zeke morgan

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I joined Freedom about a week ago and I'm curious. How can Freedom help my channel grow?
Very point blank, the network gives you some of the tools and resources to help you grow. Don't be disillusioned, though, you still have to put in just as much effort to grow your channel, it'll just be of better quality if you use the music here.

theketolifter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
Augusta, GA
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Very point blank, the network gives you some of the tools and resources to help you grow. Don't be disillusioned, though, you still have to put in just as much effort to grow your channel, it'll just be of better quality if you use the music here.

This.

The biggest asset of Freedom IMHO is the music from epidemic sound... Prior to using it, I was searching here or there, and fighting false copyright strikes WAY more often than I liked. They'd always get tossed, but it was annoying having to deal with. Now, I have a HUGE library of great music, and have not had one strike.

You definitely have to put in the work to grow though, no MCN, Freedom included, is going to help you dramatically... Each just has a similar set of tools to help you help yourself.

Tom Cryer

Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
As said before, it can offer free music and even games giveaways in exchange for a review. It has helped me personally by being able to get my channel out there in the freedom community, and, as there's tonnes of other YouTubers your size, there's more than enough willing people to give your content a chance. (plus I think these forums are awesome fun and I wouldn't have found them without freedom), it gives you a sense of community, as the feeling of being lost is very common with YouTubers of a small size.
I hope this gave a bit of insight and personal experience to you.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Not really sure what I can add that other people haven't already said. Freedom doesn't help your channel grow, YOU have to make it grow using the tools provided, I've seen plenty of people join the network and within day's / weeks leave because they think it isn't helping despite not using any of the tools available.

Freedom doesn't hold your hand and doesn't guarantee any growth - you still remain in charge of your channel and content and ultimately your channel will only grow with your own dedication and hard work

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
When I first joined Freedom one of the biggest changes in terms of growth was getting involved with the community. There are people here who have already been through the process of starting up a channel and if you spend enough time and put in the hard work you can learn quite a lot.