Request Honest Channel Review

NewSpark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
I've been on youtube for a few years now with this channel and I've definitely improved so much since when I started, but I think there's always room for improvement, please be honest and tell me whatever needs work and I'll do my best to work on whatever that may be :)

DJPaultjeD

Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
the Netherlands
YouTube
DJPaultjeD
Love your trailer dude! But the voice you are doing hurts my throat xD love the banner and art, but try working on the thumbnails. I don't see any consistency in them. You want people to recognize your thumbs as being one of your video's. Keep up the good work!

NewSpark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
Love your trailer dude! But the voice you are doing hurts my throat xD love the banner and art, but try working on the thumbnails. I don't see any consistency in them. You want people to recognize your thumbs as being one of your video's. Keep up the good work!
voice didnt hurt my throat xDDD but thanks for the feedback, i've been trying to work on my thumbnails more and trying to get them more consistent :)

Reactions: DJPaultjeD

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
i dont usually lke posting comments unless i have something to say but i dont. i just enjoyed your channel. i liked your banner and thumbnails. your most recent video is easy to listen to.