Oct 24, 2015
Your name:confused:ervan
(Optional) Where are you from?:I am from Turkey
(Optional) How old are you?:I am 13
How did you find Freedom!?: Emre Design told me
What made you join our forums?: I need a partner
What are you hobbies?:Making intros or going to cinema
What is your favorite food?: I don't know actually
Why did you start YouTube?: Because I love doing it An I'm aving fun and of course for moneyyy(not really)
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?My biggest dream is reach 1 thousand subcribers and speak with plowfx-bedirhan ş.
What kind of channel do you run?:I make intros banners thumbnails and some minecraft videos
What kind of content do you upload?: Graphic Designing
When do you upload?:4-5 videos weekly
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM8ut97X02sRZnIxu_LRq-A

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @ServanArtz,

Welcome to the Freedom! Family! I'm glad that you posted on our forums, I hope you're here to stay! It's interesting to see a graphic design type of channel, they're pretty uncommon. I am trying to learn how to do some basic graphic design so I can make my own channel intro, outro, icon, and banner! Sounds like fun, I want to get my hands dirty for that project. I also see that you like to game, specifically Minecraft. Do you play any other games? I love Minecraft as well, I'm mainly playing that right now. I also have a few Minecraft videos on my channel as well!

T

theentertainmentguy

Hey, at last another Turkish guy in the forums. Welcome to the forum and don't hesitate to ask me about Freedom! and Youtube