Gaming Hi from Z3ro Gaming

Z3ro Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 29, 2015
YouTube
Hello i'm a Portuguese Youtuber.

I started this adventure on the last month and so far it's going well. I join Freedom two weeks ago and i'm starting to use the foruns now.

My main goal it's to be sucessful on Youtube and to entertain people with my videos. Now i'm only doing gameplays and VLOG's but i want to expand and start doing some unboxings and reviews.

The channel is in Portuguese so i know most of you will not see it because i don't speak english in my videos.

Right now i have 87 subs but i want to get to de 100 till the end of the year. Every help is appreciated.

So visit my channel and tell me what you think about it. Where's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5BBTk3pTCMVyo37FD0VMaw

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Z3ro Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 29, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom club. I have done my bit in helping your goal and subbed. Do you mainly do your videos in English? No big deal just wondering that's all.

No i do all my videos in Portuguese. I'm a Portuguese Youtuber but i love gaming and watch a lot of international Youtubers. Right now i'm focussing in Portugal so i speak Portuguese, maybe in the future i will start doing some videos in English. Who knows.

Thanks for the sub.

Reactions: BatchGaming

Z3ro Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 29, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the forums Z3ro! Have you ever though about also doing videos in english, you seem to be pretty fluent in it. Least in writing anyway :D

To tell you the truth i thought about it. Never done it and i don't really know if i will be able to talk in english while playing. I can make some offline testing and see how it comes.

Maybe i can do some random games in english and if it goes well i start making more content in english.