Gaming Hi everyone

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone. I always forget to introduce to people. I am part of Freedom family from March 2015 but I just not a long ago join this forum. Mu channal is about gaming mostly Yugioh stuff. Have a nice day everyone and I wish everyone to grow here together. :)

Reactions: Mariksrevenge

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome!!! Wow 2k subs... that's amazing. I want to be like you when I grow up, wait...I am grown up...well I can still hope to get that many subs one day lol.
Thanks and good luck growing your channal. :)
hey , welcome to freedom !!!
Thanks. :)
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom Family!
Welcome to freedom m80.
Welcome to Freedom Forums
Welcome to freedom !
hay how are you?
Hey, not bad I guess. How about you? :)
Welcome and I love the Gohan avatar!
Thanks. :) Yeah Gohan is one of my fav characters from anime. :D

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
It´s time for D-D-D-D-D-Duel! Hahaha, is ok to love something [in your case, Yugi oh], but you should also try another kinds of cards game, in order to compare and bring a good review that helps on the vision of that generation of cards

Reactions: majkxter x

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community ;)
Thanks. ;-)
Welcome to Freedom !
Good luck with everything !
Thank you, and good luck to you too. :)
Welcome!! (y) (Y)
Thanks. :) (y)
It´s time for D-D-D-D-D-Duel! Hahaha, is ok to love something [in your case, Yugi oh], but you should also try another kinds of cards game, in order to compare and bring a good review that helps on the vision of that generation of cards
Thanks for the suggestion, I have that topic in mind but at begining I was doing the requests the most and that is why I almost never do videos that I want. :)
Welcome To the Family!
Welcome to the community! :)
Welcome To Freedom Forums!